Dunsley Avance 500
Dunsley Heat is one of the UK’s finest manufacturers of Woodburning Stoves established in 1950 in a village called Holmfirth high on the Yorkshire moors.
Our new stove the ‘Avance’ has passed all the new standards for the Eco 2022 and been given an energy label rating of A+.
The Avance has high-level controllability with fast response for a high and low burn. Finished in a metallic black high-temperature paint as standard with optional colours available. A large viewing window and also an optional extra multi fuel grate. The stove has top and rear flue exits with a 5″ (125mm)diameter spigot.
- Total efficiency 81.2%
- Nominal heat output 5 kW
- Wood burning – Optional multi fuel grate
- Choice of colours
- Wood burning only – optional multi fuel grate
- Modern design
- Top & rear outlet (5″ diameter)
- Large viewing window
- Slimline stove ideal for slimmer chimneys
- Vermiculite firebricks
- Smoke Exempt for use in smoke control areas
- Dimensions W605mm x H630mm x D275mm
Our happy customers say
based on 69 reviews.
Get in touch