We supply Warma Wood which is kiln dried hardwood in 10kg bags. Far more economical is to buy by the pallet and we can provide you with this via our partners. – To order only.
Warma Wood products are specially selected from well managed local woodland. The wood is selected for its density and ability to burn well without sparks, with a good flame and maximum heat.
Some facts on Warma Wood:-
- All our wood is cut and split before being dried in kilns which are fueled with our own wood waste so very environmentally friendly.
- We take virtually all the moisture out for you, so you only burn the wood and don’t pay for the water. Less moisture=more heat.
- Dry wood avoids excess soot and tar in the chimney and flu.
- Burning wood is great for the environment because its sustainable and carbon neutral unlike fossil fuels such as coal, oil and gas.
- Average moisture content is 15-20% when packed.
We also sell:-
- Warma Logs
- Seasoned Logs